Call for Papers
This conference is intended to bring together scholars and researchers from a variety of disciplines who pay particular attention to the current status, the history, and the uses of the Qur’anic and Hadith in modern Indonesia, to share their knowledge and their findings of research. The conference is also designed as an event where they can meet, create, and build an academic networking. Finally, the conference aims at producing proceeding and articles which are indexed by reputable indexers such as Scopus.
- Paper Submission: August 10, 2019
- Notification of Accepted Papers: August 30, 2019
- Registration: September 17 – 31, 2019
- Final Camera Ready: September 17, 2019
- Conference Date: October 8-10, 2019
– Papers should be written in readable and plain English and between 4 to 6 pages for the issue of the Science, and Technology, and 8-12 pages for the issue of Qur’an, Hadith, and Humanities .
– Language: English is the working language of the conference. If English is not your native language, please have your papers read by a native English speaker, or seek online services of proof reading to improve the language of your papers. Please note that your paper is subject to further review and it may be rejected if it is deemed that English of your paper is not acceptable.
Paper submission is done through the EasyChair system https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iconquhas2019. If you already have an account for EasyChair just login with your existing account. If you don’t have an EasyChair account you can register on the EasyChair Registration Page or during the paper submission process.