The Qur’an and hadith Studies Program, Ushuluddin Faculty, The State Islamic University Sunan Gunung Djati Bandung, West Java, Indonesia invites scholars and researchers of all disciplines to participate in discussing this important history and development of interpretations and understanding of the two primary Islamic sources.
The theme of this conference is “Qur’an-Hadith Studies, Information Technology, and Media: Methods, Challenges and Opportunities” and covers the following topics, but not limited to:
1) Methodologies of the Qur’an on Media and Technology;
2) Digital Qur’an and Hadith;
3) Computational Program of Qur’an and Hadith Studies;
4) Qur’an and Hadith on Social Media;
5) Digitalisation of Qur’an and Hadith Manuscripts;
6) Emerging Technology in Qur’an and Hadith Braille;
7) Qur’an, Gender and Representation in Technology and Media;
8) Qur’an, Hadith and Popular culture;
9) Living Qur’an and Hadith in Accommodating Technology and Media;
10) Data Mining on Qur’an and Hadith Studies.
11) Islam Science and Technology Integration.
12) Social Computing
ORGANIZED & SPONSORED BY
Partners & Co-Organizers: